So, a week after the melt destroyed the course I set up, we get this for weather on Wednesday. I would like to consider myself hard, but spending the next two nights preparing and running a course for what may be a vey low level of attendance does not sound appealing to me. Oh, and really freaking cold. I chatted with some people, and consulted the fat bike society. Survey says: postpone. I am inclined to do that.
But here's the deal: if 20 people write in and say "I'll be there, really," by 6pm Tuesday, I'll do it. If not, I promise that the race, and the bourbon toddies will flow on Wednesday the 30th.
Hope you all can forgive me,