Check out the facebook page here.

Check out the facebook page here. It's got more pics, links and ways to waste your time.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Postponed, again! Unless...

Argh,

So, a week after the melt destroyed the course I set up, we get this for weather on Wednesday. I would like to consider myself hard, but spending the next two nights preparing and running a course for what may be a vey low level of attendance  does not sound appealing to me. Oh, and really freaking cold.  I chatted with some people, and consulted the fat bike society. Survey says: postpone. I am inclined to do that.

But here's the deal: if 20 people write in and say "I'll be there, really," by 6pm Tuesday, I'll do it. If not, I promise that the race, and the bourbon toddies will flow on Wednesday the 30th.

Hope you all can forgive me,

Flounder

4 comments:

  1. Myself and two other riders were still going to show today Wed 23rd. We missed the message for yesterday sorry. See ya out there next week.

    ReplyDelete