The forecast is for 20cm of wet snow and ice, coupled with high winds. I Don't think anyone would enjoy trying to race a course with a pretty hard hill on it, especially one I will have no time to prepare as I am at work, and all the snow is going to fall between now and race time. So, I am going to delay until next Wednesday, March 6th.
Does it feel like every act of god this winter has happened every other Wednesday?
Sorry about this, and I hope you all understand. Please let folks know.