Check out the facebook page here.

Check out the facebook page here. It's got more pics, links and ways to waste your time.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Calling the madison

Hey Everyone,

I am going to call the race around 4, yeah or nay. If it is really icy out there and or is really wet and raining by then, I will cancel: the whole point of the madison was to take advantage of a pre-packed, short, fast course, and to go whipping around and have some fun while taking corners all moto-style. Powering through wet, soupy trails with a chilling rain falling is not what I was intending for today, that is part of the four original races.

Sorry if this sounds flaky, but I feel I am allowed a certain amount of latitude, since this event was not on the schedule to begin with.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment